Offering the tranquility of country living, in the safest manner, we provide the most complete care and services available for your pet.
The Kennels is a spacious 3,000 square foot facility designed specifically for your pet’s comfort, safety, and security. The 100% climate controlled facility including independently controlled zones assure us that your pet will be cool and comfortable in the summer months and warm and cozy on those cold winter days. The entire facility features constant fresh air circulation so your pet enjoys the clean air of our Sierra Nevada foothills throughout their stay.
- The Kennels is an “All Suites” resort, which means that every room offers only our finest, luxurious accommodations. Your pets will relax in comfort while resting in their suite on their elevated beds featuring freshly washed cozy fleece bedding guaranties a warm, comforting sleep for your pet.
- Each suite features its own private 30’x6′ “patio”. This outdoor shaded exercise area allows your pet an area to stretch and relieve themselves as needed. We believe in reinforcing your dogs at home habits and routine and thus we make sure all dogs have access to both indoor and outdoor facilities at all times except overnight, between noon – 2pm, and while we are disinfecting the facilities.
- Our exclusive Tregoad Park nature walks can take your pets through pine and oak trees, past waterfalls, over a stream, and along our beautiful lake.
- When it comes to mealtime, we try to keep your dog on the same feeding schedule you have at home. We ask that you please provide enough food for your pets stay. Should you be unable to provide your own food or run out of provided food we offer a high quality natural food Pro Plan diet for an additional $5/day. We feed a chicken & rice formula. Most pets on a chicken based diet have no trouble switching over if necessary. You are welcome to bring your pet’s medications or supplements you may need administered at feeding.
- Special assistance rooms feature our special custom flooring which is a soft non-slip surface designed to be more comfortable and gentle on joints and pads of older dogs.
- Experienced pet care technicians are on site at all times. In the case of an emergency we can react to all situations immediately. In addition, excellent veterinary relationships and proximity (just over one mile away) assure you that special care is always at the ready if ever needed.
Pricing (as of January 1, 2023)
- Dogs UNDER 30 lbs $30/day
- Dogs OVER 30 lbs $35/day
- Cats $25/day
- Medications $2/day
- Pet & Play $10/session (one on one time between your pet and one of our employees in a fenced grass paddock)
- Nature Walk $10
Check-out time is 3pm Monday through Saturday, and Sunday is a automatic charge day.View Our Dog Boarding Photo Gallery
Connect with The Kennels